We maintain a comprehensive, proprietary database of more than six million credentialed healthcare professionals from coast to coast. Use of a mailing list from our database is complimentary with a recruitment card order. Tell us the location of your open positions or recruiting event and we will configure a customized mailing list of every licensee within your target area.
Precinct's Healthcare Professional Database includes:
- Registered Nurses (RN)
- Licensed Practical Nurses/Licensed Vocational Nurses (LPN/LVN)
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA)
- Physical Therapists (PT)
- Physical Therapist Assistants (PTA)
- Occupational Therapists (OT)
- Occupational Therapy Assistants (OTA)
- Speech-Language Pathologists (SLP)
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistants (SLPA)
Our data is sourced from state licensure authorities when possible, so you can rely on your mailing list to include valid, credentialed healthcare professionals. However, these people will get married, buy a new house, move home after school or move for a job. Between 12 and 17% of the U.S. population moves each year. Our database is updated daily and every record is reviewed and/or replaced at least once every 12 months. The average age of a record in our database is less than seven months.
(Need something that’s not in our database, such as licensed Nursing Home Administrators? Our team can help with that, too!)